What are the antonyms for BE?
- appear, become, come, croak, depart, differ, expire, grow, kick in, kick off, pass away, perish, pop off, seem, step out, succumb, flatline, peg out.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BE
- I didn't think at all who it might be - "The Gold Bag" by Carolyn Wells
- I don't see what hope there can be now - "The Gadfly" by E. L. Voynich
- But what could be plainer d'ye think - "Dead Men's Money" by J. S. Fletcher
- Perhaps there will be nothing - "Pélléas and Mélisande" by Maurice Maeterlinck
- Where can Pedrillo be - "The Lone Ranche" by Captain Mayne Reid