What are the antonyms for BEAR?
- heighten, bull, pushover, elevate, carry on, outlaw, uplift, uphold, crane, ROSES, caterwaul, prohibit, proscribe, act up, duck soup, misbehave, yawp, inveigh, squeal, complain, breeze, cakewalk, maunder, kid stuff, enjoin, repine, croak, pick up, oppugn, cinch, cake, oppose, heave, cream puff, take up, act out, child's play, forbid, growl, picnic, grizzle.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BEAR
- I think I can bear anything now - "Embarrassments" by Henry James
- I I do you think you can bear to hear it dear - "The Living Link" by James De Mille
- I am able to bear everything and I am listening - "Louise de la Valliere" by Alexandre Dumas, Pere
- Now the woman he loved as he had loved no other would be the one to bear his child - "Six Women" by Victoria Cross
- The bear killed him - "Winter Fun" by William O. Stoddard