What are the antonyms for CASSANDRA?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CASSANDRA
- If we could suppose one at the time of the crusades educated to associate and sympathize with the choice spirits of the age yet anticipating the sense of their age in making the comparative estimate of chivalrous adventure and successful cultivation of the arts of peace and industry he must have felt somewhat like Cassandra among the less gifted - "The Growth of Thought As Affecting the Progress of Society" by William Withington
- He mounted Cassandra saying Tell them something Tom - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- Cassandra rather a pretty name - "The Chronicles of Clovis" by Saki
- I am persuaded had our consort the Greenwich done his duty we had destroyed both of them and got two hundred thousand pounds for our owners and selves whereas the loss of the Cassandra may justly be imputed to his deserting us - "The Pirates Own Book" by Charles Ellms
- Cassandra won't know if it's well written or badly written Katharine remarked - "Night and Day" by Virginia Woolf