What are the antonyms for CROAKER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CROAKER
- " It's bad luck to have such a storm- croaker as that aboard," murmured one of the sailors. - "Bob the Castaway" by Frank V. Webster
- That's th' way you think it's gonna be, Croaker? - "Rebel Spurs" by Andre Norton
- He collaborated with F. Halleck in the Croaker Papers, and wrote " The Culprit Fay" and " The American Flag." - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature" by John W. Cousin
- Why, Archer, you're a regular croaker! - "Jack Archer" by G. A. Henty
- " I can see Mrs. Mallet is a horrible old croaker," said Lady Atherley. - "Cecilia de Noël" by Lanoe Falconer