What are the antonyms for CROAKER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CROAKER
- It's bad luck to have such a storm croaker as that aboard murmured one of the sailors - "Bob the Castaway" by Frank V. Webster
- That's th' way you think it's gonna be Croaker - "Rebel Spurs" by Andre Norton
- He collaborated with F Halleck in the Croaker Papers and wrote The Culprit Fay and The American Flag - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature" by John W. Cousin
- Why Archer you're a regular croaker - "Jack Archer" by G. A. Henty
- I can see Mrs Mallet is a horrible old croaker said Lady Atherley - "Cecilia de Noël" by Lanoe Falconer