What are the antonyms for CROSSPATCH?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CROSSPATCH
- King Crosspatch would sigh, as he watched the old man at work. - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady
- And I'm a regular crosspatch, I am, at times- and never a curse do I get- you're not like other women. - "Stories and Pictures" by Isaac Loeb Peretz
- He called different buffalo by name; and designated the calves by descriptive terms, such as " Whiteface" and " Crosspatch." - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey
- Forgive me for being a crosspatch, Flippy dear? - "Kildares of Storm" by Eleanor Mercein Kelly
- Queen Grumpy and King Crosspatch refused to ride in their royal coach of gold and glass. - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady