What are the antonyms for CROSSPATCH?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CROSSPATCH
- King Crosspatch would sigh as he watched the old man at work - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady
- And I'm a regular crosspatch I am at times and never a curse do I get you're not like other women - "Stories and Pictures" by Isaac Loeb Peretz
- He called different buffalo by name and designated the calves by descriptive terms such as Whiteface and Crosspatch - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey
- Forgive me for being a crosspatch Flippy dear - "Kildares of Storm" by Eleanor Mercein Kelly
- Queen Grumpy and King Crosspatch refused to ride in their royal coach of gold and glass - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady