What are the antonyms for CYNIC?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CYNIC
- You are nothing but a heartless cynic," said Sir Norman, yet with an anxious and irritated flush on his face, too: " What do you know of love?" - "The Midnight Queen" by May Agnes Fleming
- A man is a cynic if he will do no good to any one because he believes every one past improvement. - "Mr. Isaacs" by F. Marion Crawford
- 2. The close, curt, short, or stopped y; as in system, symptom, cynic. - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- Cynic as he had always been, even in his best hours, he had also been always a proud man. - "The Man Who Rose Again" by Joseph Hocking
- The cynic is ever ready to say that the tyrant living within a man declares only for those things which represent great sacrifice of time and effort on the part of other men. - "The Tapestry Book" by Helen Churchill Candee