What are the antonyms for DEFEATIST?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DEFEATIST
- Did you tell him his attitude struck you as defeatist? - "Right Ho, Jeeves" by P. G. Wodehouse
- His attitude is defeatist. - "Right Ho, Jeeves" by P. G. Wodehouse
- Jeremiah, the defeatist prophet, is mocked. - "The Forerunners" by Romain Rolland
- Somewhat earlier the French had suffered a severe and almost disastrous defeat in Champagne which produced mutinies in the army and a defeatist agitation among the civilians. - "Public Opinion" by Walter Lippmann
- His attitude struck me as defeatist. - "Right Ho, Jeeves" by P. G. Wodehouse