What are the antonyms for DESPAIRING?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DESPAIRING
- She said nothing, but went about her work with a most despairing face. - "The Master of the World" by Jules Verne
- There followed six hours of waiting, watching, hoping, despairing. - "The Genius" by Margaret Horton Potter
- Then with a despairing gesture she pressed her hands to her forehead as if to calm its throbbings. - "Baron Trigault's Vengeance Volume 2 (of 2)" by Emile Gaboriau
- Ambrose felt almost despairing as he heard in vain the last name. - "The Armourer's Prentices" by Charlotte Mary Yonge
- She offered a despairing gesture to the stars. - "Alias The Lone Wolf" by Louis Joseph Vance