What are the antonyms for GROWLER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GROWLER
- He'd love yer, too, if you'd let Him, but when yer takes Him for your friend yer got to cut out dose cuss words an' de growler, too. - "Jimmie Moore of Bucktown" by Melvin Earnest Trotter
- We used it for a growler for all Maurice cared for the value of it, and there's forty men walking the streets now that's got a list they got out of that cup. - "The Seiners" by James B. (James Brendan) Connolly
- In that case, the Growler and the Masher must follow him. - "The Crystal Stopper" by Maurice LeBlanc
- It's settled, eh, Growler? - "The Crystal Stopper" by Maurice LeBlanc
- Lois, gentlemen, is the grandson of this old growler, a fine, brave fellow, and he has a sister as sweet as a peach. - "The Northern Light" by E. Werner