What are the antonyms for GROWLER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GROWLER
- He'd love yer too if you'd let Him but when yer takes Him for your friend yer got to cut out dose cuss words an' de growler too - "Jimmie Moore of Bucktown" by Melvin Earnest Trotter
- We used it for a growler for all Maurice cared for the value of it and there's forty men walking the streets now that's got a list they got out of that cup - "The Seiners" by James B. (James Brendan) Connolly
- In that case the Growler and the Masher must follow him - "The Crystal Stopper" by Maurice LeBlanc
- It's settled eh Growler - "The Crystal Stopper" by Maurice LeBlanc
- Lois gentlemen is the grandson of this old growler a fine brave fellow and he has a sister as sweet as a peach - "The Northern Light" by E. Werner