What are the antonyms for GRUMBLER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GRUMBLER
- B Decidedly you are a frightful grumbler - "Essays on Political Economy" by Frederic Bastiat
- Do not be a grumbler - "The Man Who Pleases and the Woman Who Charms" by John A. Cone
- Other men of his age were now seated comfortably by their own hearths while he was hurrying about Europe a vagabond adventurer risking his life for and at once the reason why he was risking his life rose up to convict him a grumbler - "Clementina" by A.E.W. Mason
- I thought that you would bring that argument forward you incorrigible grumbler laughed Sir Percy good humouredly - "El Dorado" by Baroness Orczy
- I prayed conjured and became angry all to no purpose the mother made me pass for an eternal grumbler and a man who was peevish and ungovernable - "The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau, Book VIII." by Jean Jacques Rousseau