What are the antonyms for GRUMBLER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GRUMBLER
- B. Decidedly, you are a frightful grumbler. - "Essays on Political Economy" by Frederic Bastiat
- Do not be a grumbler. - "The Man Who Pleases and the Woman Who Charms" by John A. Cone
- Other men of his age were now seated comfortably by their own hearths, while he was hurrying about Europe, a vagabond adventurer, risking his life for- and at once the reason why he was risking his life rose up to convict him a grumbler. - "Clementina" by A.E.W. Mason
- I thought that you would bring that argument forward, you incorrigible grumbler, laughed Sir Percy good- humouredly. - "El Dorado" by Baroness Orczy
- I prayed, conjured, and became angry, all to no purpose; the mother made me pass for an eternal grumbler, and a man who was peevish and ungovernable. - "The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau, Book VIII." by Jean Jacques Rousseau