What are the antonyms for HOPELESS?
- believable, credible, creditable, likely, heartening, good, feasible, encouraging, auspicious, hopeful, soluble, rose-colored, thriving, realizable, resolvable, attainable, fair, upbeat, probable, workable, plausible, doable, bright, promising, going, anticipative, achievable, golden, explainable, explicable, optimistic, favorable, presumptive, viable, skilled, rosy, answerable, flourishing, solvable, roseate, palmy, expectant, propitious, anticipant, practicable, successful, triumphant, possible, prosperous.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for HOPELESS
- You are a hopeless case he said - "The Necromancers" by Robert Hugh Benson
- My heart has become hopeless - "An Orkney Maid" by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr
- I know it is hopeless I know she can never be more to me than she already is but I cannot help loving her - "The Garies and Their Friends" by Frank J. Webb
- At the back of this she realized that his case his position was hopeless - "Linda Condon" by Joseph Hergesheimer
- He has evidently felt how hopeless is the task of appraising poets by the old individualistic method which as he says has been in favor for at least a century - "" by