What are the antonyms for MISANTHROPE?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MISANTHROPE
- Nor is he an unfortunate misanthrope. - "The Nameless Castle" by Maurus JÃ³kai
- It is an excellent place for a misanthrope to spend a week, and get cured. - "Saunterings" by Charles Dudley Warner Last Updated: February 22, 2009
- But plans for our good are usually suggested and urged by those who love us, and Denham, being a bachelor and a misanthrope, happened to have no one to love him. - "The Lifeboat" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Herr Carovius would never have believed that the reserved misanthrope was capable of such a display of emotion. - "The Goose Man" by Jacob Wassermann
- The moment I looked up, she called,- " Won't you make one of us, Mr. Misanthrope?" - "The Great K. & A. Robbery" by Paul Liechester Ford