What are the antonyms for NOW?
- again and again, constantly, continually, crude, formerly, frequently, futurity, hourly, low, offing, oft, often, oftentimes, over and over, primitive, repeatedly, tomorrow, yesterday, yesteryear, yore, Auld lang syne, by and by.
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NOW
- What will he do now - "Walking-Stick Papers" by Robert Cortes Holliday
- You don't know any thing about her now and I suppose you don't care much about her - "Rollo in Geneva" by Jacob Abbott
- Shall I go and give them to him now - "Rosy" by Mrs. Molesworth
- Now I know said Daisy - "Melbourne House" by Elizabeth Wetherell
- He will never forgive us now she said - "Put Yourself in His Place" by Charles Reade