What are the antonyms for PICNIC?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for PICNIC
- You can steer clear of a young lady on the street in case you might have to buy her an ice cream and you can always raise a headache on garden party or picnic nights - "A Canadian Bankclerk" by J. P. Buschlen
- The party had brought lunch baskets and they now sat down on the steps of the Temple of Neptune to enjoy their picnic - "The Jolliest School of All" by Angela Brazil
- It was getting a little too quiet between them now for people on a picnic perhaps and so in a minute Sin Saxon said again It's good to know there is a way to sort everything out - "A Summer in Leslie Goldthwaite's Life." by Mrs. A. D. T. Whitney
- Since the picnic Maggie had not been back to the factory - "Vignettes of Manhattan; Outlines in Local Color" by Brander Matthews
- We were to have a little picnic together - "The Literary Sense" by E. Nesbit