What are the antonyms for WORRIER?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for WORRIER
- No matter how hopeful we may be in our later teaching about the possibilities of overcoming worry, the really serious worrier will pounce upon the original tragic statement and apply it with terrible insistence to his own case. - "The Untroubled Mind" by Herbert J. Hall
- No, for my money, I'll take what I call the Road Worrier anytime. - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow
- The fact of worry implies either that the worrier has no control over his mind, or has an empty mind. - "Quit Your Worrying!" by George Wharton James
- Let me repeat, then, to the worrier about the salvation of others: You are in a poor business. - "Quit Your Worrying!" by George Wharton James
- We'd have met right here: I should have said, 'Steve, my boy, your little gal Nita and that bright little bit of a bottle worrier you call your baby are coming right over to make their homes with Millie, and the gals, and me, till you get back. - "The Heart of Unaga" by Ridgwell Cullum