What are the antonyms for XLVII?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for XLVII
- Messianic psalms in the largest sense of the word xlvii - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- See Parliamentary Debates 3d series xlvii - "The Constitutional History of England From 1760 to 1860" by Charles Duke Yonge
- In this connection I call to mind Genesis chapter xlvii - "The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg and Other Stories" by Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) Last Updated: February 18, 2009
- Macaulay Catherine her history quoted 135 Magee Archbishop his evidence xlvii he wanted to go to the Bar do - "The Commercial Restraints of Ireland" by John Hely Hutchinson
- It shows itself again in his description of the river that issues from under the threshold of the temple xlvii - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen