What are the antonyms for XVIII?
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for XVIII
- In those days there was no king in Israel xviii - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- Philip Vicecounte of Milaine being assaulted of xviii - "Machiavelli, Volume I The Art of War; and The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli
- I am come indeed to thy feast for of civility I could do no less but for thy dainties I need them not I have of such things enough of mine own Luke xviii - "The Pharisee And The Publican" by John Bunyan
- It is not certain that Ahaz was still King of Judah it was for a long time admitted that Hezekiah was already king when these events took place in accordance with 2 Kings xviii - "History Of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria, Volume 7 (of 12)" by G. Maspero
- The same account represents Saul as thrusting twice with his javelin at David xviii - "The History of Antiquity, Vol. II (of VI)" by Max Duncker