How Do You Spell ORES?
Correct spelling for the English word "ores" is [ ˈɔːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ORES
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ORES". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oreos (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ORES
- Many attempts had been made in by- gone days to concentrate the iron in such ores by water processes, but with only a partial degree of success. - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- At the bottom of bogs and shallow lakes iron ores sometimes accumulate to a depth of several feet. - "The Elements of Geology" by William Harmon Norton
- There were nameless ores that hitherto had been treated as of no account because no use had been found for them. - "The Squire's Daughter" by Silas K(itto) Hocking
- The Jarrow of to- day, and all its neighbours of industrial Tyneside, possess no beauty of aspect such as the towns that are more fortunately situated on the upper reaches of the river; they are muffled in clouds of smoke and soot, and darkened by the necessities of their toil in grimy ores and the ever- present coal. - "Northumberland Yesterday and To-day" by Jean F. Terry
- They blasted all the remaining ores of Sthalreh from the surface and interior of Kygpton and refined them. - "Raiders of the Universes" by Donald Wandrei