How Do You Spell OU?
Correct spelling for the English word "OU" is [ˈuː], [ˈuː], [ˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OU
- Mort alegez mon grief torment Ou briefment Amours faciez voustre talent - "A Short History of French Literature" by George Saintsbury
- Ou ay just nineteen come St Andrew's Eve at night - "The Lost Lady of Lone" by E.D.E.N. Southworth
- It is imagined that Louis the Eighteenth would be the ablest commentator on this piece of secret history and add another twin to Pierre de Saint Julien's Gemelles ou Pareiles an old French treatise of histories which resemble one another a volume so scarce that I have never met with it - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)" by Isaac Disraeli
- I declare here before all you Comrades that more than once I have been lying dog oh close hid in the bowlchie when a screech voiced Peacock has commenced to cry 'Aih ou aih ou - "The Sa'-Zada Tales" by William Alexander Fraser
- Ow when both vowels are sounded has the power of ou in thou - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown