How Do You Spell OU?
Correct spelling for the English word "ou" is [ ˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OU
- Mort, alegez mon grief torment; Ou briefment, Amours, faciez voustre talent. - "A Short History of French Literature" by George Saintsbury
- Ou ay, just nineteen come St. Andrew's Eve, at night. - "The Lost Lady of Lone" by E.D.E.N. Southworth
- It is imagined that Louis the Eighteenth would be the ablest commentator on this piece of secret history, and add another twin to Pierre de Saint Julien's " Gemelles ou Pareiles," an old French treatise of histories which resemble one another: a volume so scarce, that I have never met with it. - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)" by Isaac Disraeli
- I declare here, before all you Comrades, that more than once I have been lying dog- oh, close hid in the bowlchie, when a screech- voiced Peacock has commenced to cry, 'Aih- ou aih- ou - "The Sa'-Zada Tales" by William Alexander Fraser
- Ow, when both vowels are sounded, has the power of ou in thou. - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown