How Do You Spell OUGHTA?
Correct spelling for the English word "OUGHTA" is [ˈɔːtə], [ˈɔːtə], [ˈɔː_t_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OUGHTA
- You oughta saw 'em - "Smoke Bellew" by Jack London
- You'd oughta pounded the face off me before you let me do such a fool thing - "The Uphill Climb" by B. M. Bower
- If he's in your way together we oughta be able to get rid of him - "Man of Many Minds" by E. Everett Evans
- Your paw oughta send you to school Billy Louise even if he has got debts - "The Ranch at the Wolverine" by B. M. Bower
- Y' oughta have a witness - "The Heart of the Range" by William Patterson White