How Do You Spell OUGHTA?
Correct spelling for the English word "oughta" is [ ˈɔːtə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OUGHTA
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OUGHTA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oughtta (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OUGHTA
- You oughta saw 'em. - "Smoke Bellew" by Jack London
- You'd oughta pounded the face off me before you let me do such a fool thing. - "The Uphill Climb" by B. M. Bower
- If he's in your way, together we oughta be able to get rid of him ... - "Man of Many Minds" by E. Everett Evans
- Your paw oughta send you to school, Billy Louise, even if he has got debts. - "The Ranch at the Wolverine" by B. M. Bower
- Y' oughta have a witness. - "The Heart of the Range" by William Patterson White