How Do You Spell OUTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "outs" is [ ˈa͡ʊts] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OUTS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OUTS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ous (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OUTS
- We had look- outs stationed at each mast- head, eagerly on the watch for any strange sail, friend or foe, from which we might have obtained relief. - "Hurricane Hurry" by W.H.G. Kingston
- That line on the right were Akasava men; you could tell that by the blunt noses of the dug- outs - "Sanders of the River" by Edgar Wallace
- We're at the outs - "Explorers of the Dawn" by Mazo de la Roche
- Dial- outs started drying up. - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- I don't know that either of us are to blame 'cause our families have been at outs for so long. - "Ralph Granger's Fortunes" by William Perry Brown