How Do You Spell OVERS?
Correct spelling for the English word "overs" is [ ˈə͡ʊvəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OVERS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "OVERS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ovver (100.0%)
Usage Examples for OVERS
- Foresight and extra planning on Saturday will provide certain left- overs from Sunday's meals which can be quickly and easily transformed into Monday's luncheon. - "The Complete Home" by Various
- Last year at Christmas there were three of us left- overs besides Miss Pomeroy and Miss Summers; but during our spring vacation I was the only girl in the building, and perhaps I wasn't lonely, even though Miss Pomeroy was lovely. - "Tabitha at Ivy Hall" by Ruth Alberta Brown
- The vice- president, moving westward, had changed his plans and cut out some of his stop- overs - "The Honorable Senator Sage-Brush" by Francis Lynde
- Camera angles and voice- overs and . - "Life Blood" by Thomas Hoover
- It would be strange if them two left- overs should take an' marry each other; though, come to think of it, I don't know's 't would neither. - "The Village Watch-Tower" by (AKA Kate Douglas Riggs) Kate Douglas Wiggin