How Do You Spell OWR?
Correct spelling for the English word "OWR" is [ˈəʊ_ə], [ˈə͡ʊə], [ˈəʊə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OWR
- Bryng us in no podynges for therin is al Godes good Nor bryng us in no venesen for that is not for owr blood But bryng us in good ale - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- He clanked Ethert owr the head A deep wound and a sair Till a' the blood of his body Came rinnen owr his hair Now I've slayne two slay ye the one Isna that gude company And tho' the one should slay ye both Ye'se get nae help o' me - "Sir Walter Scott and the Border Minstrelsy" by Andrew Lang
- Even then thirty long years ago the old stagers used to tell us that the waiter was owr sair fished and they grumbled about the system of draining the land which makes a river a roaring torrent in floods and a bed of grey stones with a few clear pools and shallows during the rest of the year - "Angling Sketches" by Andrew Lang
- And the soner ve broght owr purpose to pass it ver the better before harwest - "James VI and the Gowrie Mystery" by Andrew Lang
- You be a curyus looking cove ragged 'nough for a vuss cutter but you be'ant owr soart - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking