How Do You Spell OWR?
Correct spelling for the English word "owr" is [ ˈə͡ʊə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OWR
- Bryng us in no podynges, for therin is al Godes- good; Nor bryng us in no venesen, for that is not for owr blood; But bryng us in good ale. - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- He clanked Ethert owr the head, A deep wound and a sair Till a' the blood of his body Came rinnen owr his hair Now I've slayne two slay ye the one; Isna that gude company And tho' the one should slay ye both Ye'se get nae help o' me. - "Sir Walter Scott and the Border Minstrelsy" by Andrew Lang
- Even then, thirty long years ago, the old stagers used to tell us that " the waiter was owr sair fished," and they grumbled about the system of draining the land, which makes a river a roaring torrent in floods, and a bed of grey stones with a few clear pools and shallows, during the rest of the year. - "Angling Sketches" by Andrew Lang
- And the soner ve broght owr purpose to pass it ver the better, before harwest. - "James VI and the Gowrie Mystery" by Andrew Lang
- You be a curyus- looking cove, ragged 'nough for a vuss cutter, but you be'ant owr soart. - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking