How Do You Spell OZARK?
Correct spelling for the English word "OZARK" is [ˈɒzɑːk], [ˈɒzɑːk], [ˈɒ_z_ɑː_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for OZARK
Below is the list of 18 misspellings for the word "ozark". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for OZARK
- When Ozark Briskow answered Gray's request for admittance he was deeply embarrassed to find Miss Montague also waiting his stammered protest was interrupted by her sharp inquiry What is the meaning of all this mystery - "Flowing Gold" by Rex Beach
- One afternoon it had happened that while two hundred miles from a city and twenty from the nearest railroad the snapshot box had been useless baggage for two hours while an anxious free lance sat perched on the crest of an Ozark mountain studying an overcast sky and praying for some sunlight - "If You Don't Write Fiction" by Charles Phelps Cushing
- Defeat at other hands than Gray's would have enraged Ozark to the point of frenzy it would have been considered by him an indignity and a disgrace - "Flowing Gold" by Rex Beach
- In spite of self sterility and low quality Ozark is a promising variety for the country south of Pennsylvania - "Manual of American Grape-Growing" by U. P. Hedrick
- The region south of the Missouri River and west of the Osage is of the same description the northern and western Missouri country is most delightful a soil of inexhaustible fertility and a salubrious climate rendering it a most desirable and pleasant residence but south east of the latter river the state is traversed by numerous ridges of the Ozark mountains and the surface is here highly broken and rugged - "Monsieur Violet" by Frederick Marryat