How Do You Spell OZS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ozs" is [ ˈɒzz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for OZS
- If your goods are new, use 4 ozs - "Young's Demonstrative Translation of Scientific Secrets" by Daniel Young
- Mix and add Syrup enough to make sixteen ozs - "One Thousand Secrets of Wise and Rich Men Revealed" by C. A. Bogardus
- 6 Pound to the dozen Squabs 8 ozs - "Raising P.V. Squabs for Profit" by John S. Trecartin
- Boil again till sugar is dissolved, then add Alcohol eight ozs - "One Thousand Secrets of Wise and Rich Men Revealed" by C. A. Bogardus
- The latter weighs 79 ozs - "The Ascent of the Matterhorn" by Edward Whymper