How Do You Spell PABULUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "pabulum" is [p_ˈa_b_j_ʊ_l_ə_m], [pˈabjʊləm], [pˈabjʊləm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PABULUM
Below is the list of 35 misspellings for the word "pabulum". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PABULUM
- Meanwhile the daily papers furnished pabulum for the general curiosity and kept the interest as to the outcome on the increase - "Flamsted quarries" by Mary E. Waller
- I should have mentioned long since that tea the very pabulum of all domestic virtues is the Russian's favourite beverage - "Incidents of Travel in Greece, Turkey, Russia, and Poland, 7th ed. Vol. 2 of 2" by John Lloyd Stephens
- How shall we treat the subject matter supplied by text book and teacher so that it shall rank as material for reflective inquiry not as ready made intellectual pabulum to be accepted and swallowed just as supplied by the store - "How We Think" by John Dewey
- Every afternoon Davie read to her and thence Donal gained a duty that of finding suitable pabulum for the two - "Donal Grant" by George MacDonald
- Is it necessary however or indeed wise that any man's mental pabulum should consist entirely of novels - "The Book-Hunter at Home" by P. B. M. Allan