How Do You Spell PACEMAKER?
Correct spelling for the English word "pacemaker" is [p_ˈeɪ_s_m_eɪ_k_ə], [pˈe͡ɪsme͡ɪkə], [pˈeɪsmeɪkə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PACEMAKER
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "pacemaker". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PACEMAKER
- And we had for a pacemaker a cowboy mounted on a tireless mustang - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey
- Then Jimmie missing perhaps the blue little figure of his pacemaker wavered a little only a little but enough to allow Len Fogarty to forge past him - "New Faces" by Myra Kelly
- He's a pacemaker for the swiftest bunch in the world - "Shorty McCabe" by Sewell Ford
- The experienced horseman knows that a horse is unable to attain his greatest speed apart from a pacemaker - "Increasing-Human-Efficiency-in-Business-a-contribution-to-the-psychology-of-business" by Scott, Walter Dill
- Never too long with you for a pacemaker he assured her - "The Lash" by Olin L. Lyman