How Do You Spell PACIFISM?
Correct spelling for the English word "pacifism" is [p_ˈa_s_ɪ_f_ˌɪ_z_ə_m], [pˈasɪfˌɪzəm], [pˈasɪfˌɪzəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PACIFISM
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "pacifism". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PACIFISM
- They'd talk o' pacifism and they'd be conscientious objectors who had never been sair troubled by their conscience before - "Between You and Me" by Sir Harry Lauder
- Palmerston was the very type of Pacifism because he was the very type of Jingoism - "The Crimes of England" by G.K. Chesterton
- Their pacifism is rooted in their contemplative outlook and in the fact that they do not desire to change whatever they see - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell
- 1917 S Nordentoft Practical Pacifism and Its Adversaries - "Gilbert Keith Chesterton" by Maisie Ward
- On the other hand many pacifists do in fact hold the position that John Lewis is attacking and base their acceptance of pacifism entirely on the fact that it is the best means of obtaining the sort of social or economic or political order that they desire - "Introduction to Non-Violence" by Theodore Paullin