How Do You Spell PADDOCK?
Correct spelling for the English word "paddock" is [p_ˈa_d_ə_k], [pˈadək], [pˈadək]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PADDOCK
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "paddock". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PADDOCK
- In order that the Puddin' might have plenty of exercise they made him a little Puddin' paddock whence he can shout rude remarks to the people passing by a habit I grieve to state he is very prone to - "The Magic Pudding" by Norman Lindsay
- Jake was in the paddock when I went out and he feels quite sure that nobody could have slipped by without his seeing them - "By Right of Purchase" by Harold Bindloss
- As it was now too late to think of proceeding on our journey that night we turned our horses into a spare paddock where they could find grass enough to satisfy their hunger until the morning - "Adventures in Australia" by W.H.G. Kingston
- Paddock in the bulletin previously mentioned pictures two of these tools and these are reproduced in Fig - "Manual of American Grape-Growing" by U. P. Hedrick
- He might have got into the foals' paddock - "Love of Brothers" by Katharine Tynan