How Do You Spell PADUCAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "paducah" is [p_ˈa_d_j_uː_k_ə], [pˈadjuːkə], [pˈadjuːkə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for PADUCAH
- Zendavesta said there was only one Critic on the Square and he was at Paducah - "Fables in Slang" by George Ade
- Sterling 1 700 Newport 2 100 Owensborough 2 000 Paducah 2 300 Paris 1 800 Richmond 1 600 Shelbyville 1 600 22 Offices 1 500 to 1 000 Has a world wide reputation for thoroughbred horses and cattle - "Alden's Handy Atlas of the World" by John B. Alden
- As a tribute to modern robotics and ultra microminiaturization it is a fact that the little craft was picked up five days later a few miles from Istanbul by the U S S Paducah - "The Foreign Hand Tie" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- After returning to Paducah we stood picket around the town until we received orders to start for Fort Henry - "The History of Company A, Second Illinois Cavalry" by Samuel H. Fletcher
- General Grant who took command at Cairo on September 2d being thus anticipated seized Paducah at the mouth of the Tennessee River and occupied it in force on the 5th and 6th - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis