How Do You Spell PAGA?
Correct spelling for the English word "PAGA" is [p_ˈɑː_ɡ_ə], [pˈɑːɡə], [pˈɑːɡə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for PAGA
- I am bound to say Paga understood that he had meddled with things which did not concern him - "The New Book Of Martyrs" by Georges Duhamel
- As well as we could judge by our lunar observations the land was between Paga River and Stony Point and when we had sailed along some forty miles the shore as it should be according to our reckoning was less mountainous - "The Mutineers" by Charles Boardman Hawes
- But Paga did not want to wait - "The New Book Of Martyrs" by Georges Duhamel
- Work called me back to civilization and sorrow fully I heeded its call and waved good by to the natural folk of Paga Paga - "A Minstrel In France" by Harry Lauder
- We sailed on from Honolulu until we came to Paga Paga - "A Minstrel In France" by Harry Lauder