How Do You Spell PAGANISM?
Correct spelling for the English word "paganism" is [p_ˈeɪ_ɡ_ə_n_ˌɪ_z_ə_m], [pˈe͡ɪɡənˌɪzəm], [pˈeɪɡənˌɪzəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for PAGANISM
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "paganism". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for PAGANISM
- The greater part of the towns had been converted to Christianity though some Paganism still lurked in the more remote villages and mountainous districts - "A Book of Golden Deeds" by Charlotte M. Yonge
- Faithful to her husband to the last according to her idea of fidelity one can but lament that she had not the knowledge of a purer faith than that of paganism - "Woman: Man's Equal" by Thomas Webster
- There are centuries of paganism yet in many lovely Christian souls paganism so deep therefore so little recognized that their earnest endeavour is to plant that paganism ineradicably in the hearts of those dearest to them - "What's Mine's Mine V1" by George MacDonald
- If she belongs to any besides the present it is to the next world which artists want to see when paganism will come again and we can give a divinity to every waterfall - "Esther" by Henry Adams
- The conversion of the people to Christianity about the third century after Christ was achieved in no sentimental fashion but as I believe in a manner in which it alone could have been done namely at the point of the sword of their own king Tiridates who was converted from paganism to Christianity by Gregory the Illuminator - "Armenian Legends and Festivals" by Louis A. Boettiger