How Do You Spell PHIL?
Correct spelling for the English word "phil" is [ fˈɪl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Phil
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "Phil". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- phile (4.3%)
- phill (83.0%)
- phils (4.3%)
- hiil (2.1%)
- pinas (6.4%)
Usage Examples for Phil
- Phil Phil our child will die! - "The Marrow of Tradition" by Charles W. Chesnutt
- " You should not have left her there, Phil said Mrs. Rowles. - "Littlebourne Lock" by F. Bayford Harrison
- Phil and I will carry him." - "Hildegarde's Harvest" by Laura E. Richards
- " Come, fellows," said Phil when they had been standing there talking some time,-" come, let us go and see if any thing is left." - "Aunt Fanny's Story-Book for Little Boys and Girls" by Frances Elizabeth Barrow
- 1827 May 9 On some Passages in Mr Ivory's Remarks Phil - "Autobiography of Sir George Biddell Airy" by George Biddell Airy