How Do You Spell QU?
Correct spelling for the English word "QU" is [k], [k], [k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for QU
- That were some Loue but little Pollicy Qu - "Richard-II" by Shakespeare, William
- Only be as qu quick as you c c can - "Under Boy Scout Colors" by Joseph Bushnell Ames
- Madame wee'le play at Bowles Qu - "Richard-II" by Shakespeare, William
- After they had done dancing and Whitelocke had waited upon the Queen to her chair of state she said to him Qu - "A Journal of the Swedish Embassy in the Years 1653 and 1654, Vol II." by Bulstrode Whitelocke
- Now and then they utter their penetrating cry of qu iu' kok - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks