How Do You Spell QUADRATE?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadrate" is [kwˈɒdɹe͡ɪt], [kwˈɒdɹeɪt], [k_w_ˈɒ_d_ɹ_eɪ_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for QUADRATE
- Pistillate Corolla diminutive 5 toothlets anther none stigmas 2 Seeds of both small and quadrate smaller in the latter - "The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines" by T. H. Pardo de Tavera
- This suture curves dorsally from a point anterior to the quadrate and passes anterodorsally to the extremity of the processus ascendens - "A New Genus of Pennsylvania Fish (Crossoperygii, Coelacanthiformes) from Kansas" by Joan Echols
- Berry dry quadrate depressed the shell hard 4 grooves 4 cells each containing a seed - "The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines" by T. H. Pardo de Tavera
- Its quadrate form sometimes persists but more often disappears so that it becomes almost circular in cross section throughout its length - "Freshwater Sponges, Hydroids & Polyzoa" by Nelson Annandale
- The zooecia when young are practically recumbent each being of an ovoid form and having a stout distinctly quadrate orificial tubule projecting upwards and slightly forwards near the anterior margin of the dorsal surface - "Freshwater Sponges, Hydroids & Polyzoa" by Nelson Annandale