How Do You Spell QUADRATIC?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadratic" is [kwɒdɹˈatɪk], [kwɒdɹˈatɪk], [k_w_ɒ_d_ɹ_ˈa_t_ɪ_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUADRATIC
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "quadratic". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUADRATIC
- Then he tried to do the sum by algebra by simple and by quadratic equations by trigonometry by logarithms and by conic sections - "The Book of Dragons" by Edith Nesbit
- She can make me understand mathematics which is going some and how I am to proceed into quadratic equations without her I cannot see - "Vacation with the Tucker Twins" by Nell Speed
- I grasped very well the fact that a plus quantity killed a minus quantity if they were of equal value and that a little figure two by the side of a letter meant its square and I somehow blundered through some simple equations but when Mr Hasnip lit a scholastic fire under me and began to force on bigger mathematical flowers from my unhappy soil in the Doctor's scholastic hothouse I began to feel as if I were blighted and as if quadratic equations were instruments of torture to destroy boys' brains - "Burr Junior" by G. Manville Fenn
- The junior had long since finished algebra and was not thinking much about the other's apparent interest in a certain problem in quadratic equations which she pointed out on one of the papers - "Marjorie Dean College Freshman" by Pauline Lester
- The boy who hates algebra and has to work examples is getting no release whatever for his mind is divided his attention goes to his quadratic equations but his interest is elsewhere - "A Dominie in Doubt" by A. S. Neill