How Do You Spell QUADRATICS?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadratics" is [kwɒdɹˈatɪks], [kwɒdɹˈatɪks], [k_w_ɒ_d_ɹ_ˈa_t_ɪ_k_s]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUADRATICS
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "quadratics". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUADRATICS
- I even showed her that problem in quadratics and told her I couldn't do it - "Marjorie Dean, High School Junior" by Pauline Lester
- Plane geometry or else a year of plane and solid geometry will probably in this country be followed by algebra completing quadratics and studying progressions and by solid geometry or a supplementary course in plane and solid geometry this work being elective in many if not all schools - "The Teaching of Geometry" by David Eugene Smith
- Oh Jane your simple experiment proposition is about to become compound quadratics - "The Tinder-Box" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- I knew from their looks and my own feelings that it was the quadratics we were going to have on examination Tuesday and my deepest sympathy went out to them - "Phyllis" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- The work includes linear equations with two unknown quantities and easy quadratics - "The Hindu-Arabic Numerals" by David Eugene Smith Louis Charles Karpinski