How Do You Spell QUADRILATERAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadrilateral" is [kwˌɒdɹɪlˈatəɹə͡l], [kwˌɒdɹɪlˈatəɹəl], [k_w_ˌɒ_d_ɹ_ɪ_l_ˈa_t_ə_ɹ_əl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUADRILATERAL
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "quadrilateral". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUADRILATERAL
- The treatment consists in removing the tumour together with a wedge shaped or quadrilateral portion of the alveolar process from which it grows - "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition." by Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson
- I said no quadrilateral - "Molly Brown's Senior Days" by Nell Speed
- The total want of unity of action on the part of the Italians assured to the Austrians not the victory but the chance of rendering impossible Lamarmora's attempt to break through the quadrilateral - "The Short Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009
- Thus if a proposition relates to a quadrilateral take one with unequal sides and unequal angles rather than a square or even a rectangle - "The Teaching of Geometry" by David Eugene Smith
- Quadrilateral length of side 0 55 inch - "Journals Of Two Expeditions Of Discovery In North-West And Western Australia, Vol. 2 (of 2)" by George Grey