How Do You Spell QUADRUPED?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadruped" is [kwˈɒdɹuːpt], [kwˈɒdɹuːpt], [k_w_ˈɒ_d_ɹ_uː_p_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUADRUPED
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "quadruped". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUADRUPED
- A very beautiful animal of your lordship said Mr Glumford spurring his own horse a heavy dull quadruped with an obstinate ill set tail a low shoulder and a Roman nose - "The Disowned, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Remember only that though I never can come round to your sphere you must some day come round to me when wounds or weariness or merely as I hope a healthy old age shall shut you out for once and for all from burra shikar whether human or quadruped - "Prose Idylls" by Charles Kingsley
- The cause of the tumult was the appearance of an unknown animal a terrible quadruped which dashed into the midst of the islanders snapping at and biting them indiscriminately as it sprang at their throats with a hoarse growling - "An Antarctic Mystery" by Jules Verne
- As the unfortunate quadruped was also a puppet there was no painful strain on our sympathy - "A Book About the Theater" by Brander Matthews
- It was an animal a quadruped - "The Boy Slaves" by Mayne Reid