How Do You Spell QUADRUPLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "quadrupling" is [kwˈɒdɹuːplˌɪŋ], [kwˈɒdɹuːplˌɪŋ], [k_w_ˈɒ_d_ɹ_uː_p_l_ˌɪ_ŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUADRUPLING
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "quadrupling". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUADRUPLING
- Some he had heard of on this run were quadrupling their incomes - "Command" by William McFee
- Truttidius smiled his wrinkles doubling and quadrupling till his face was all a network of tiny folds of hard dry skin - "The Unwilling Vestal" by Edward Lucas White
- It is not unreasonable to expect the doubling of the population of that valley in another century and its quadrupling in two - "The French in the Heart of America" by John Finley
- In 1850 the South had 2335 miles of railroad and the New England and Middle States 4798 miles by 1860 the South had increased its mileage to 9897 miles a quadrupling of that of 1850 while the New England and Middle States had increased to 9510 miles - "The Rise of Cotton Mills in the South" by Broadus Mitchell
- During the Napoleonic wars the second William Pitt explained the quadrupling of the taxes the increase of the navy and the sending of an English army against France by the statement that justification of this proposed war is the Preservation of England's sense of security - "The Art of Public Speaking" by Dale Carnagey (AKA Dale Carnegie) and J. Berg Esenwein