How Do You Spell QUAINTNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "quaintness" is [kwˈe͡ɪntnəs], [kwˈeɪntnəs], [k_w_ˈeɪ_n_t_n_ə_s]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUAINTNESS
Below is the list of 27 misspellings for the word "quaintness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUAINTNESS
- The quaintness of this affair should not blind us to the unusual depth of affection it revealed - "The Love Affairs of Great Musicians, Volume 1" by Rupert Hughes
- Why the indefinable quaintness of language the choice of words that made her speech so different from even the college bred Phillida's - "The Thing from the Lake" by Eleanor M. Ingram
- Otherwise it becomes a thing of quaintness a building without an institution a place for tourists - "Evil Out of Onzar" by Mark Ganes
- I smiled at her quaintness and made to follow her but Cumshaw interposed quickly - "The Lost Valley" by J. M. Walsh
- I hope I was not in my eagerness to get back to Tom Mercer who made my school life most interesting by his quaintness - "Burr Junior" by G. Manville Fenn