How Do You Spell QUALMS?
Correct spelling for the English word "qualms" is [kwˈɑːmz], [kwˈɑːmz], [k_w_ˈɑː_m_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUALMS
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "qualms". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUALMS
- He had no qualms for Gyp was no more happy away from him than he from her - "Beyond" by John Galsworthy
- But yet he had no qualms and no fears - "The Vicar of Bullhampton" by Anthony Trollope
- Jennie Freeman had many qualms of conscience over what she had done - "Raiding with Morgan" by Byron A. Dunn
- I had had some qualms about the manner in which I had entered her house feeling it must be confessed something like a spy - "By Wit of Woman" by Arthur W. Marchmont
- Hesketh indeed had suffered sharply from qualms of conscience in this respect - "The Mating of Lydia" by Mrs. Humphry Ward