How Do You Spell QUANDARIES?
Correct spelling for the English word "Quandaries" is [kwˈɒndəɹɪz], [kwˈɒndəɹɪz], [k_w_ˈɒ_n_d_ə_ɹ_ɪ_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUANDARIES
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "quandaries". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUANDARIES
- Yet if there was much she neither knew nor dreamed of it passed between them at this very moment that he was quite familiar with himself as the subject of such quandaries - "The Wings of the Dove, Volume 1 of 2" by Henry James
- Now you know Mr Calhoun I never see Mr Bradbury so you must be my legal adviser in all my quandaries - "Vicky Van" by Carolyn Wells
- Why then whereupon if that your ever gracious onnur would but be so all mercifool in goodness as to say the word why we should be upon sure ground and all our quips and quandaries and afterclaps would a be chouse clickt - "Anna St. Ives" by Thomas Holcroft
- She couldn't help him out of his intellectual quandaries yet - "The Real Adventure" by Henry Kitchell Webster
- The precise lady having recruited her spirits by the help of some strong waters began a soliloquy in which she wondered that any man who pretended to maintain the character of a gentleman could for the sake of a little paltry coin throw persons of honour into such quandaries as might endanger their lives and professed her surprise that women were not ashamed to commend such brutality - "The Adventures of Roderick Random" by Tobias Smollett