How Do You Spell QUANTIFICATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "quantification" is [kwˌɒntɪfɪkˈe͡ɪʃən], [kwˌɒntɪfɪkˈeɪʃən], [k_w_ˌɒ_n_t_ɪ_f_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for QUANTIFICATION
Below is the list of 27 misspellings for the word "quantification". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for QUANTIFICATION
- You will find no jawbreakers in Sackville no attempts to adjust English words on a Procrustean bed of independent quantification - "A History of English Literature Elizabethan Literature" by George Saintsbury
- While science strives for quantification art is more concerned with quality - "Humanistic-Nursing" by Paterson, Josephine G.
- Not to mention that the quantification of the predicate instead of being a means of bringing out more clearly the meaning of the proposition actually leads the mind out of the proposition into another order of ideas - "A System Of Logic, Ratiocinative And Inductive (Vol. 1 of 2)" by John Stuart Mill
- Governments are things of far too great complexity for precise quantification of this sort - "Studies in Literature" by John Morley
- It is a modification of the Class Reference analysis obtained by what is known as Quantification of the Predicate - "Logic, Inductive and Deductive" by William Minto