How Do You Spell RACKETEERING?
Correct spelling for the English word "racketeering" is [ɹ_ˌa_k_ɪ_t_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ_ŋ], [ɹˌakɪtˈi͡əɹɪŋ], [ɹˌakɪtˈiəɹɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for RACKETEERING
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "racketeering". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for RACKETEERING
- It defines pattern of racketeering activity to be at least two felony violations of certain state or federal statutes committed by the same person within 10 years and at least one act has to have been after this law went into effect - "Diamond Dust" by K. Kay Shearin
- Lefty Camillion whose first name was Thomas was a notorious crime syndicate leader who had come into prominence about two years ago during Senate investigations of racketeering - "The Flying Stingaree" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- In a secluded room of the Manufacturers' Club a dozen wealthy men met day after day hearing and weighing evidence against a hundred forms of racketeering which was rapidly becoming a terrible and powerful enemy to the varied industries of the Metropolis - "The Rat Racket" by David Henry Keller
- Within this same framework of growth and wage price stability This administration has helped keep our economy competitive by widening the access of small business to credit and Government contracts and by stepping up the drive against monopoly price fixing and racketeering We will submit a Federal Pay Reform bill aimed at giving our classified postal and other employees new pay scales more comparable to those of private industry We are holding the fiscal 1962 budget deficit far below the level incurred after the last recession in 1958 and finally I am submitting for fiscal 1963 a balanced Federal Budget - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- The McClellan Committee disclosures of corruption racketeering and abuse of trust and power in labor management affairs have aroused America and amazed other peoples - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various