How Do You Spell RACQUET?
Correct spelling for the English word "racquet" is [ɹ_ˈa_k_eɪ], [ɹˈake͡ɪ], [ɹˈakeɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for RACQUET
- The heiress to the Gournay Martin millions carried her tennis racquet in her hand and her rosy cheeks were flushed redder than ever by the game - "Arsene Lupin" by Edgar Jepson Maurice Leblanc
- Bruce picked up his racquet and turned to Iris as though to say the subject was closed - "Afterwards" by Kathlyn Rhodes
- Run over to the summer house and get my racquet will you - "The Bent Twig" by Dorothy Canfield
- It developed that of studio things the racquet and the shotgun had seemed the least essential - "Kenny" by Leona Dalrymple
- Molly cried out and sprang forward but Lola threw her aside and catching up a tennis racquet from the arm of one of the chairs struck the dog with all her strength - "Lola" by Owen Davis