How Do You Spell RACQUETS?
Correct spelling for the English word "racquets" is [ɹ_ˈa_k_eɪ_s], [ɹˈake͡ɪs], [ɹˈakeɪs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for RACQUETS
- But that's rather touching too his not knowing what to do with himself but fiddle around with his guns and tennis racquets - "The Bent Twig" by Dorothy Canfield
- There was no sound save the bounding of the ball against the racquets and the thud of rubber soles on the hard ground - "Sunny Slopes" by Ethel Hueston
- I don't think any food could be bought in the canteen but wine and I think whisky also could be obtained as well as tennis racquets knives books pencils boxes and tobacco of all sorts - "The Escaping Club" by A. J. Evans
- She stood at the hall door watching them as they walked down the village street swinging their racquets and talking merrily - "Not Like Other Girls" by Rosa N. Carey
- But when much tossing had bandied both the King And you as pleased those that took up the racquets - "The Noble Spanish Soldier" by Thomas Dekker