How Do You Spell RADIOACTIVE?
Correct spelling for the English word "radioactive" is [ɹ_ˌeɪ_d_ɪ__əʊ_ˈa_k_t_ɪ_v], [ɹˌe͡ɪdɪə͡ʊˈaktɪv], [ɹˌeɪdɪəʊˈaktɪv]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for RADIOACTIVE
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "radioactive". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for RADIOACTIVE
- We shall speak of this part of the crust as the normal radioactive layer - "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays" by J. (John) Joly
- Of course the earth around the explosion would be greatly radioactive - "The Flaming Mountain" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- What should you say was the supreme moment of this thing or was the radioactive property the very soul - "Imaginary Interviews" by W. D. Howells
- Chainreactions and radioactive advanceguard - "Greener Than You Think" by Ward Moore
- Bomb and rocket and flimsy metal foil turned together to radioactive metal vapor - "A Matter of Importance" by William Fitzgerald Jenkins