How Do You Spell RADIOACTIVITY?
Correct spelling for the English word "radioactivity" is [ɹ_ˌeɪ_d_ɪ__əʊ_a_k_t_ˈɪ_v_ɪ_t_ɪ], [ɹˌe͡ɪdɪə͡ʊaktˈɪvɪtɪ], [ɹˌeɪdɪəʊaktˈɪvɪtɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for RADIOACTIVITY
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "radioactivity". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for RADIOACTIVITY
- It was in connection with photo electric science that I was led to take an interest in the application of radioactivity in medicine - "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays" by J. (John) Joly
- Heat nor cold do not affect its radioactivity in the least - "Marvels of Modern Science" by Paul Severing
- I won't give you a lecture on radioactivity Foster - "Rip Foster in Ride the Gray Planet" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- Some guidance may yet be forthcoming from the study of the more obscure problems of radioactivity - "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays" by J. (John) Joly
- The radioactivity determined as the mean of the values for these two classes of rock closely agrees with that found for intermediate rocks or rocks containing an intermediate amount of silica - "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays" by J. (John) Joly