How Do You Spell REGRESSED?

Correct spelling for the English word "Regressed" is [ɹɪɡɹˈɛst], [ɹɪɡɹˈɛst], [ɹ_ɪ_ɡ_ɹ_ˈɛ_s_t] (IPA phonetic alphabet).

Table of Contents

Anagrams for Regressed

Common Misspellings for REGRESSED

Below is the list of 67 misspellings for the word "regressed".

6 words made out of letters REGRESSED

7 letters

  • dresser,
  • redress,
  • regress,
  • degrees,
  • seeders.

9 letters

  • regressed.


Share this Image
Add the infographic to your website: